What is Broken Secrets?
This site is all about things you probably don’t know but might find entertaining or useful. Generally, the “secrets” are not things you shouldn’t know; more likely, they’re just interesting things you don’t know yet.
This site is regularly updated, so visit often or have the secrets delivered to you in one of the following ways:
- email (via Google feedburner)
- become a fan of the facebook page
- follow us on twitter
- subscribe on your Kindle
- add the RSS feed to an RSS reader such as Google Reader
Broken Secrets was started by Chad Upton on November 19, 2009. He started this site because he loves hacks and little known facts and realized that a lot of other people do too. In 2010, the site grew to unexpected popularity, scoring many awards and many more readers. Other great writers have contributed articles in the past.
Interesting articles @ Broken Secrets:
- Dogs Poop in Alignment with Earth’s Magnetic Field
- The Meaning of Auld Lang Syne
- Bananas Have More Sugar Than Mars Bars
- Karaoke Singing Can Get You Killed in the Philippines
- Nigerian Visa Doesn’t List Blonde Hair Color Option