by Betsy Jabs | DIYNatural
The herbs in this cold and flu blend were chosen for their ability to stimulate the immune system, fight viruses and bacteria, and ease the uncomfortable symptoms of a cold or flu.
Ingredients for tea blend:
- ¼ cup dried echinacea leaves (find echinacea leaves here)
- ¼ cup dried peppermint leaves (find peppermint leaves here)
- ¼ cup dried lemon balm leaves (find lemon balm leaves here)
- 3 Tbsp dried elder berries (find them here) or ¼ cup dried elder flowers (find them here)
- Add all ingredients to a glass jar and shake gently to combine. Seal jar tightly. Label well and store your Cold and Flu Tea away from heat and light for up to a year. This blend will make approximately 24 cups of tea.
For one cup of tea:
- 1 cup of filtered water
- 2 tsp Cold and Flu Tea blend
- raw, unfiltered honey to taste (optional)
Add tea blend to tea infuser or tea ball. Bring water to a boil, remove from heat. Pour water into mug and add tea. Steep for 5-10 minutes. Add honey (if using) and stir until dissolved. Drink up to 3 cups of tea per day as needed.
Read FULL Article Here