You know how computers are the most wonderful things in the universe right up until the time they’re not working and then you curse their existence and every person who contributed to their making? My love/hate relationship with computers got reignited almost two months ago when a lightning storm hit East New York and subsequently fried the power supply on my HP Pavillion DV4000 laptop. Not knowing how to function without a laptop, I foolishly bought one loaded with the evilness known as Vista. While I wait for Windows 7 to come out, I’m sporadically blogging elsewhere.
And though computers come and go, there is one constant, at least in my universe, I will press the on button on my iPod and eventually 10 songs will play in a row that I believe were only put in my iPod to remind me that when there is nothing and no one, there is music.
So BITE ME BORICUA BOY!
These are the last 10 songs I just listened to:
- Glorious – Andreas Johnson (Leibling)
- What You Won’t Do For Love – Bobby Caldwell (What You Won’t Do for Love)
- Bandstand Boogie – Barry Manilow (Tryin’ To Get The Feeling Again)
- No Diggity – Blackstreet (Another Level)
- Yes – Montel Jordan (featuring Tonex) (Life After Def)
- In Love With You – Erykah Badu (featuring Stephen Marley) (Mama’s Gun)
- Another Sad Love Song – Toni Braxton (The Ultimate Toni Braxton)
- Up On The Catwalk – Simple Minds (Glittering Prize)
- Chuchottement del la Plage – Kemiri (Fresh Chillout 2005)
- Freebird – Lynyrd Skynyrd (Pronounced Leh-Nerd Skin-Nerd)
296 of 8020. Its kinda annoying me that this number seems to be going backwards but what you gonna do? UGH!